10 Incredible Statistics That Show Your 2D Advertising Isn't Working As Well For You As It Once Did
- "75% of Forbes World’s most valuable brands have invested in some form of AR/VR experience."*Source: YouVisit
- 82% of companies implementing AR/VR indicate that benefits exceed expectations. (Source: Capgemini) Operational benefits of AR and VR include increased efficiency, productivity, and safety. In terms of the scale of implementation, VR statistics show the companies that implement these technologies on a large scale are more likely to experience noticeable operational benefits.
- 80% of consumers feel positively towards experiencing branded VR tactics. (Source: Touchstone Research)
- 81% of people who had already experienced VR reported they had told their friends about it. (Source: Touchstone Research)
- Virtual reality data clearly shows that early achievers are witnessing, on average, 57% increase in efficiency as compared to 23% for other companies. Similar contrasting figures for other metrics are 55% vs. 23% for safety increase, 52% vs. 21% for productivity increase, and 47% vs. 19% for complexity reduction. (Source: Capgemini)
- 43% of manufacturing companies say VR will become mainstream in their organization within the next three years. (Source: Capgemini)
- 20% of consumers say a branded VR experience would make them feel more positively towards the brand. (Source: Touchstone Research)
- 13% of consumers say VR experiences will cause them to shop more in physical stores. (Source: Walker Sands) a 190% increase in Thomas Cook’s VR-promoted New York excursion revenue, and 51% of Marriott’s customers expressing intent to travel to more hotels in the chain after the company showed VR travel stories from other locations to them.
- The worldwide AR and VR market size is forecast to grow 7.7X between 2018 and 2022. (Source: Statista, Greenlight Insights)
- The global AR and VR market is expected to grow to $209.2 billion by 2022
- 77% of people who use VR want more social engagement in it. (Source: Greenlight Ventures)
- A fully interactive 360/ 3D tour of your business pace costs about the same as a professional 2D photo shoot but delivers SO much more. Explore more of our tours and our client list on Ocean 3D Ltd +44(0)1736 339405
Ocean 3D Commits To Purple Tuesday
Why Purple Tuesday?
Purple Tuesday has been developed by disability organisation Purple; which works with businesses to improve the customer experience for disabled people
360-degree VR tour creator, Ocean 3D Ltd, has announced it will participate in Purple Tuesday 2019, taking place on 12 November. Purple Tuesday promotes the £2.25 trillion* global spending power of disabled people and their families and calls on all organisations to make changes to improve the customer experience for disabled people.